Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Holiday countdown

kimono ASOS/ top River Island HERE icon/ jeans ASOS/ shoes eBay similar HERE icon/ sunglasses ASOS/ earrings New Look New Look HERE
All hail the perfect summer kimono: worn as a cover up, worn as a belted dress or thrown over a shirt and jeans- this beauty does it all and thus is my perfect holiday piece. I'm on major countdown (19 days, 21 hours to be precise) until I head off to Amsterdam so I'm starting to choose what to pack. Sunglasses, shorts etc are the obvious but I'm still on the hunt for the perfect pair of night time sandals or a floor length dress that can be worn day to night.
What summer pieces are you planning on buying/ have bought?

13 comments:

  1. Love this look! I really want to get a Kimono but I dont know if I could pull it off sadly :(
    You look amazing
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you definitely could! I just chuck them over top and jeans usually ha

      Delete
  2. I've been trying to find the perfect kimono for so long!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd recommend ASOS, they have a ton and they're pretty cheap X

      Delete
  3. I love this kimono! I have just bought one similar yesterday from H&M :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love kimono and how throwing one on can transform an outfit! I'm planning on getting a few to see me through the summer - will definitely have to check out what ASOS have to offer now x
    Sarah - hereyoume.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend looking there they have a ton of nice ones in right now X

      Delete
  5. Your kimono is amazing! For summer I'm definitely stocking up on Kimonos, flat sandals + platform sandals, and tons of tons of boyfriend styled denim.

    Love your look too :)
    Aileen
    The Style Boro

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit, the kimono and those shoes! I've had my eye on a couple of similar kimonos for a while now and you've sold me.

    http://monochromecool.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love the kimono! Lovely blog! Now following xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That kimono is so gorgeous! Very flowy and romantic <3

    Des | Simple Charm Beauty

    ReplyDelete