Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Is all black boring?

cardigan Urban Outfitters/ cami River Island HERE icon/ jeans ASOS HERE/ shoes ASOS ASOS HERE/ bag Topshop/ earrings New Look HERE

Black has always been my comfort zone- black jeans, black jumper and black boots is pretty standard for me. What do you think of completely black outfits? I consciously try to wear more colour (provided it doesn't clash with my dip dye, aka bright yellow) but always revert back to the dark and boring- I feel like its easier to wear a variety of textures if they are all one colour.

Next Tuesday I will be flying to Amsterdam! Expect some serious tourist photos in the weeks to come. I plan on setting up some timed posts in the next few days so hopefully these will upload while I'm away.

I've finally got Instagram Instagram

10 comments:

  1. It's not boring! Have fun in Amsterdam!

    TaipeiStyle
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. An all black outfit is never boring :D xx

    www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good I'm glad you think so! hah I wear it all the time

      Delete
  3. After having looked at a good few of your posts I can say I am a little bit in love with your style and photography!
    Definitely drop me an email some time and we can chat all things fashion and beauty; charleylhx@gmail.com
    Charley xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All black is absolutely NOT boring!! You make it look so cool and interesting and those shoes are to die for
    BEKARTI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, yeah I haven't had them off my feet yet ha they're one of the few comfortable shoes I own

      Delete
  5. Black is so Chic! Those shoes are gorgeous xx

    thinkashleyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete