Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Shoe Radar- Sale

sale shoes

1.HERE icon2.HERE 3.HERE 4.HERE 5.HERE 6.HERE icon 7.HERE 8.HERE 9.HERE 10.HERE 11.HERE

I'm back! We had the best time in Amsterdam- it's such an amazing/crazy/exciting/busy city and I definitely plan on going back. I've got a ton of outfit photos waiting to be edited so expect those soon. But for now.. it's sale time.

Personally I'm not a fan of searching the rails in overcrowded stores (isn't sale shopping online much easier?) so I've rounded up my favourite shoe picks from online retailers. Number four and ten sit at the top of my wishlist and- lets face it- it probably won't be long until they're sitting in my wardrobe. 
Are you an online sale shopper or do you prefer in-store?

I've finally got instagram!Instagram

6 comments:

  1. Great picks! I also prefer online shopping :) Glad you had fun in Amsterdam, I need to go :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I 100% recommend it, its an amazing city

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog! Your shoe picks are amazing.. can't beat a pair of killer heels!

    http://www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with your shoes!! I love the python print and pop color! Thanks for all the sale shoes too haha You're fueling my shoe obsession!!

    xox
    cattyfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete