Sunday, 15 June 2014

Travel Wardrobe- Amsterdam

Just one more excited holiday post, I promise... I' m currently trying to cut down the amount of clothes to pack (my boyfriend keeps reminding me that we're sharing a case and that means 50:50 space allocation). My wardrobe plan while away is to live in baggy shirts, structured skirts and trousers with the occasional dress/kimono thrown in for night time. My fake Birkenstocks and white sandals will also appear frequently throughout the day. What's your typical holiday wardrobe?

I've finally got instagram!Instagram

13 comments:

  1. In love with all the prints and patterns and those black boots are beautiful x
    jenniferakandu.blogspot.ie


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! prints for summer are the best

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh don't think I could share a suitcase! I'm too much of an over packer haha. Love the white shoes x
    Have a great holiday x

    Angi~
    iidifferentworlds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah it was pretty difficult, he let me have extra space in the end

      Delete
  3. lovely post!
    I've just followed you on bloglovin! thanks for visiting my blog - be sure to check you are following to see my next post!
    xxxx

    stylelikehers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im in love with your white sandals! xx

    www.silkybow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel for you only being able to pack a little amount. What you have chosen looks lovely. Love the sandals!

    www.mollymollyann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was pretty difficult hah I'm such an over-packer

      Delete
  6. I love your sandals! Your summer wardrobe is beautiful!
    http://sunnywithachanceofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/
    lots of love, Meg xo

    ReplyDelete